Monday, July 18, 2011

"Hello"

"Hello"

"May I see your passport please..." "Thank you mister, welcome back."

All the formality seems stupid, being kind. It's the nice thing to do. Why be an asshole? But then I can't really find a real reason to. You will never see that person again. You spoke one word to a stranger, you'll never see him again.

Everyone's so isolated.

I wish I could just talk to him, the man in the airport. Tell him how stupid I think it is that we have to talk to each other, be nice. I'm never gonna see him again.

When you feel very lonely, truly alone. There isn't anyone that 'gets' you. Why do you have to be so picky? Why does everyone seem stupid? I don't want to lower my standards, but otherwise

I want to like someone, a girl. I want to want to be with someone, just because I want to. Not because I feel alone, horny or sad. I don't know what to do.

I want to go back to school, be with people. Maybe then.

No comments:

Post a Comment