Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it better to say nothing, than to say something wrong?

What's up ya'll? The two of you that read this lol. Anyways, it's been a while. I went on some much needed break, more like a wild Mexican adventure. Experienced many mind altering situations, so I'm feeling rather inspired. Sounds like bullshit? Maybe so, but guess what? I never gave a shit. Anyways, I HAVE to stop saying anyways. According to research it's quite a habit among Americans though. And I was just about to type "anyways" again. See what I'm saying. Okay whatever, moving on. I had a great fucking wonderful time in Mexico, those great things everyone says about Mexico, parties everyday, booze, MJ, all true, and everyday. Can be dangerous, but fortunately I controlled myself, kinda. So where am I going with this you might ask, quite frankly, I don't know either but I've learned something. It's quite a recreational activity to simply write whatever comes to mind. Not necessarily a free write, but when you know you want to say something just don't know how to say it, it helps to just let your thoughts flow. Lately I've discovered some really good music, which is weird for our times. Gives me some hope. Well I'm going to sleep now, I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Oh yes Friday, how I've missed you. Actually it's not the fact that it's Friday, but the fact that I'm actually gonna do something. Hoping to beat my record tomorrow, going for 5 sessions, wish me luck.

Here, take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment