Sunday, January 29, 2012

Update on Things

Hello people who read my blog. Thank you for reading this and having ever read/shared/linked my blog. I recently hit the 4k views mark and it felt really nice so thanks. Thanks for your RT's, reblogs and your 'likes', you're way kewl.

I have not been posting on this blog because I've been saving my blog posts to release them all together in a PDF file some time in the near future as some sort of 'collection' thing. I expect to have the desired amount of posts pretty soon so it should be 'out' by the end of February potentially.

I am 81% sure this image macro I made will be the 'final' cover/title of it unless I can come up with something better.


I will include a lot of new work in it as well some things I've already posted. I will try to get things 'leaked' by people.

I hope you are excited. I am. Buzz me please.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about this new collection. Hopefully I can review the heck out of it.

    ReplyDelete