Saturday, February 18, 2012

Another Update on Things wow

Well, pretty much thank you Everybody. The reception towards my ebook I'm Going to Fuck. And That's a Place You Little Asshole, Not a Verb.  has been great. I got a bunch of likes, retweets, reblogs and positive feedback from people who matter to me and thank you for that, honestly.

Here are some reviews

Beach Sloth coverage
http://beachsloth.blogspot.com/2012/02/im-going-to-fuck-and-thats-place-you.html

A review on Banango Lit's Valentine's Day Megapost by Walter Mackey (crazy little carnivorous)
http://banangolit.com/post/17671130759/valentines-day-megapost


Honestly thank you everybody.

Now, what Comes Next. I haven't planned to write another collection to release as an ebook any time soon, I feel like I said a lot of the things I've been feeling on I'm Going to Fuck.

I will continue to be an active member of the community. It is Great to be part of this and I love everybody. I will tweet hard as fuck. I will interact with you on Facebook aggressively. I will continue to generate content to upload to Tumblr and will reblog and <3 the shit out of your things.

I intend to keep blogging regularly like I used to. I will blog hard. I hope you 'stick with' and we continue to be friends for a long long time. Watch for more blogging! Be jacked

No comments:

Post a Comment