Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Taco Bell Product: "Dorito Loco Taco"


This is a reaction to the video.

A man describes the new Taco Bell product. The Dorito Loco Taco: A burrito whose shell is made of [THING DORITOS ARE MADE OF]. The man says: "It's everything I expected and more". I cannot draw an absolute conclusion: too many possible circumstantials. He could have expected a great taco and got a better one. He could've also expected a bad taco and got the worst. But then he keeps eating it and I am able to say he likes it.

"The shell is an actual Dorito?" Yes.

I think he said: "I walked into heaven". He finishes the taco and puts his thumbs up. He liked it.

Is this 'too much'? Has Taco Bell ripped the taco of it's 'essence'? What a taco 'should be'?

Or is it innovative (a step forward in Taco Bell's plan of domination of the food chains)?

No comments:

Post a Comment