Friday, April 8, 2011

Things I'd Eat Depending Where I Am

If I was at the mall I'd eat a Wetzel's Original pretzel and cheese with a lemonade from Wetzel's Pretzels.

If I was at a party I'd probably eat some junk food like at one or two in the morning.

If I was at the beach I probably wouldn't have food. Unless I went to the pier, they sell hot dogs there. I would probably have one.

If I was in LA I'd definitely eat a hot dog.

If I was at home I could eat so many things. I could eat chips, cookies, cereal, cake, fruits, etc.

If I was at school I would have two options. I could either get chips from the vending machine, or cookies. Or I could eat fruit I take from home.

If I was at church I'd eat a churro or some nachos.

If it was Sunday I'd 'eat out'. I haven't had burgers in a long time, I would probably get Chinese food. Orange chicken, BBQ pork and some chow mein.

Some Saturdays my family makes 'carne asada'. I would eat a lot if it was one of those Saturdays. Ribs too.

If I was at the movies I'd eat popcorn and get a soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment